Develop your understanding of how to leverage innovative tools and strategies to intentionally target learning objectives and student skills.
June 20-22: When you register, you select your session so your seat is guaranteed. The iCREATE Mini Conference is $50 a day (for ESC 11 Districts) or $125 for all 3 days. **
**Tona can pay for a few registrations - please talk to her if you are interested!
Lego Robotics (Day 1 and 2)
Day 1 Breakouts:
- Circuitry (Little Bits, Snap Circuits, and paper circuits)
- 3D Printing
- Entry Level Robots (Ollie from Sphero, Bee-Bot and Cublets)
Day 2 Breakouts:
- Coding Resources for Elementary
- Microcontrollers (Raspberry Pi)
- Coding Resources for Secondary
- Low Tech/No Tech Making
Day 3: Playground Day
Please go to www.esc11.net/iCREATE to learn more!!