Monday, December 7, 2015

Nov. 30, 2015

This week is my favorite of all holidays because it is not about gift giving.  The gift of time to enjoy family and friends and the ability to just slow down is essential to my mental and physical health.  As we go back to school, know in your heart that YOU make an impact in each student's life and be THANKFUL for that opportunity.  Here is my "thankful list" of the reality I live- not my "dream life of being a princess with unlimited funds"! (Actually, my list would be the same minus timelines because I would have more $ to provide myself help.)

Timelines that give me structure
Humor because I love to laugh
Autonomy that allows me to figure it out
Nice people who care
Knowledge that is always growing
Family & friends that keep me grounded
Unity and teamwork makes me better
Loyalty for a purpose bigger than myself

What does your THANKFUL acrostic look like?  Please send it to me and I will be posting them in my room!


No comments:

Post a Comment