Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 9, 2015


This past year the district has been moving toward PLP for teachers and PLT for students.  To me, each of these acronyms mean "things that fulfill your geeky side."  All of us have areas of our life in which we are passionate and I hope you include teaching as one of those things.  

During my career, a highlight of the month came for me when The Mailbox, a teacher's magazine dedicated to teachers sharing their ideas, came in the mail.  (On a personal note...I loved when my People or Memory Maker (a scrapbook magazine) arrived in my mail.)  

So I LOVE LOVE LOVE that multiple staff members shared with me the BLOGS they read.  I call them FREE MAGAZINES ON STEROIDS!  You can gain so much to enrich your PLP and while your enjoy your own PLT:)

See what I have on the list so far...  please email your favorites and let's add to this list.  I will be ordering your sonic drinks for this Friday, Feb. 13th:)  https://docs.google.com/a/gcisd.net/document/d/13EWSZEtA5itg5oQCCw24lGodqH8TjF74tfhpEKHihAU/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment