Sunday, September 11, 2016

Two-By-Ten Difficult Student Strategy 9/12/16

Two weeks ago I wrote that STUDENTS really want a CARING teacher.  The only way to be a caring teacher is to develop a relationships.  So exactly how do you connect with and build a relationship with difficult students?   By using a strategy to have a personal two minute conversation with a challenging student for 10 days.  Please take a minute to read this ONE MINUTE INSERVICE article about the Two-By-Ten Strategy. 

I challenge each of you to commit to trying out this strategy.  Imagine the impact we can have a teachers to change the life of 30 plus students over the next 10 days.  Enlist a teammate to hold you accountable and let’s change the lives of our students.  I truly believe in my heart that each students deserves a caring teacher and I know you do as well, or you wouldn’t be a teacher!  

No comments:

Post a Comment