Sunday, January 8, 2017

7 Questions to End Your Week 1/9/17

January is always the month for me to reflect. I am not one to make New Year resolutions, but I do set some goals to renew my personal and professional passions. I saw this graphic "7 Questions to End Your Week" and it really spoke to me. Why do I use the New Year for reflection when I truly could be doing it weekly? Wouldn't it help me to be more productive, deal with things, focus and make a new plan to make next week different? I love the phrase "begin anew"!! I think we all deserve to begin anew, including our scholars.


Since student goal setting is a part of Lead 2021, take a look at this chart to see how helping students take these 7 steps weekly will help them to move forward more often. Please mark your calendars for our next student led conference half day on February 9th, just one short month away. Join with me by incorporating this for yourself as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment