Sunday, February 26, 2017

Units of Study & STEM 2/27/17

Units of Study & STEM

During our Personalized Learning Conference in GCISD Mini Conference this past August, I did a presentation on a book called "A Quick Guide to Reaching Struggling Writers K-5" by Colleen Cruz, who is a Senior Lead Staff Developer at Teachers College Reading and Writing Project (TCRWP) in New York. Not only do I follow @TCRWP on Twitter, I also follow @colleen_cruz and look what I found this week! The Twitter chat schedule for TCRWP! Look at May 10th....YES...it is a Twitter chat about STEM & the WORKSHOP!!! How exciting is that?? Mark your calendars now!! 


I have already emailed Colleen asking questions trying to find who they have already been working with so cross your fingers that we connect with a school or some teachers that we can collaborate with!


No comments:

Post a Comment